Friday, December 11, 2009

The Beast

Screaming like a demon
Shaking to the thunder Beat
Flying like an eagle
Sweet Bloodsucker smile
Who cares what people say
Yeah... I am the beast
Walking in the black rain
Covered by the sad Night

I know I wasn't born to be a bad loser
Pacing bloody life with
My burning heart, don't ask me to
Stop singing my own song
Nobody knows
You'd better shut your
Dirty mouth, Uuuh...

High, I feel so high
Moving away
Crashing into the wide sea of fire

High, I feel so high
Flying away
Crossingthe dark street of desire
Let the sky above turn into
Crimson red, don't you know it
See the world is upside down
I'll be here standing on my own two feet
I've been fighting this jungle life to long
Yeah... I am the beast

1 comments:

rachmat said...

ini lagu kesukaan saya, thanks ya udah share ^_^

Post a Comment

Rocker Friends

Sound Blaster © 2009 Template by: Acatrazz